*Sponsors may elect to change or modify prizes at any time at their discursion.
Entry Fee: $$210/$105 - Register for this event
Circuit: OS Type of Tour: Boater/CoAngler
Division: New York
Division Lake: Champlain Date: 06/27/2020
Launch Ramp: Ticonderoga Ferry Ramp , Ticonderoga Boat Launch On Route 74 at Ticonderoga Ferry.
Late Fee Starts: 06/24/2020
Registration Cut Off Date: 06/26/2020
Creel Limits (Per Day): See Tournament Rules
Town of Ticonderoga(Find Local Hotel, Best Rate Hotel Planner)
132 Montcalm St., Ticonderoga, NY 12882
Ticonderoga Chamber of Commerce
Onsite Check in Location:
Briefing and Partner Pairing
Registration Friday 4:00-6:30 PM - Meeting 7:00 PM
Location: At the ABA Stage at Ticonderoga Ferry Ramp rt74
DO you need a vermont fishing License?
New York and Vermont are reciprocal but, You need a vermont license if you plan to fish vermont only waters. "Lake Champlain - the gut , the cut, malletts bay and the inland sea". We suggest that ALL coanglers purchase a Vermont Lisense!
This is an Open Series Qualifying Event with $5,000 boater first place guaranteed with a minimum of 60 boats.
1. You must sign a liability release and send it in at time of signup or drop it off before friday at 6:30 pm. Sign ups will also be taken up until 6:30 pm at the stage. Masks and social distance is encouraged at all times.
2. all anglers must check in before 6:30 pm friday either by phone or in person a the stage. If you are fishing you must check in .
3. boat and co angler assignments will be sent out at 7:30 pm via text. If you are worried about your partner you should wear a mask. If you draw aco-angler you must take them.
4. there will be no briefing friday night .. it will be done saturday before launch.
5. After check in anglers are encouraged to trailer your boat and wait until your boat # is called to come to the stage. Please do not group up in crowds.
6. WEIGH IN WILL BE SLOW only a max of 6 anglers at the bump tanks at a time. You will be called up by boat #.
7. Anglers are to dump their fish in the basket for counting and measuring, once this has been done the anglers will never touch the fish or basket again, this prevents an angler from touching any tournament equipment. The bump person hands the basket to the runner person/TM who places it on the scales, once weight is captured the runner person takes the basket to the release boat. Anglers may come on the stage to verify their weight and to weigh big fish.
Local Triton Dealer:
Host Triton Dealer - Thayer's Marine Triton Boats
14 Falls Ave, Norwich, CT 06360
15% off on in-store purchases, priority repair service for tournament anglers