ABA Announces the 2019 Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour
8/01/2018, Athens, AL - American Bass Anglers announced the 2019 Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour season details today. The Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour provides team tournament competition that includes a Triton/Mercury boat package* for first place at each divisional event. The year-end championship will offer two (2) Triton/Mercury boat package* to the winning team and a combined payout of up to $80,000 in cash, prizes and bonuses based on a full field.
Registration for the 2019 season starts August 6, 2018 at 8am, Boat launch will be determined by date/time of entry
- Triton Owners – Registered package and paid in full receive an EZ Pass and two free memberships ($120 value)
- All Package registrations paid in full receive an EZ Pass
- All Registrations - Boat number assigned based on registration date and time of entry
- Registrations August 6 – December 31 teams may pay a deposit of $500 to secure launch position. Balance must be paid prior to the first event.
North Alabama Division
2/09/2019 - Guntersville – Goosepond (Scottsboro, AL)
3/9/2019 - Neely Henry - Coosa Landing (Gadsden, AL)
5/5/2019 - Guntersville – Goosepond (Scottsboro, AL)
6/23/2019 - Weiss - Little River (Leesburg, AL)
3/30/2019 - Kentucky - Paris Landing State Park (Paris, TN)
4/27/2019 - Old Hickory – Flippers (Gallatin, TN)
5/19/2019 – Kentucky – Kentucky Dam (Gilbertsville, KY
6/16/2019 – Old Hickory – Flippers (Gallatin, TN)
10/5-6/2019 - Chickamauga – Dayton Boat Ramp (Dayton, TN)
Teams who fish three divisional events in one division will be invited to the two-day championship.
Divisional Angler of the Year Team
Top Team in each division by points after the championship will earn Divisional Angler of the Year and receive one package entry into the 2020 tournaments.
What is the 100% Plus Team Tour
- No other trail offers bigger payouts for a $250 entry fee for the weekend bass angler
- Pay a deposit for all events for the season ($500) the season
- Draw Prizes at all registration meetings (from sponsors)
- ABA Polygraphs all Team Tour Events
- No Pros are allowed (Bass Elite or FLW Tour anglers)
- No Off-limits (except for championship)
- Team Meeting Exemption Pass (EZ Pass) available for the 2019 season ($50)
- Get your entire season entry fees paid through the ABA Alliance Program (see ABA web site for details)
- The top 20% at all events get a check. Example 200 boats – 40 places, 250 boats – 50 places
Contingency programs will be offered by sponsors at each event, including Triton Gold, Mercury Marine, Motor Guide, T-H Marine Atlas Rewards, Power Pole Captain's Cash, Abu Garcia Revo Big Bass Bonus.
*Triton Boats, Mercury Motors, Motor Guide, TH Marine, Power Pole, Garmin and ABA reserves the right to make changes to the rules, payout schedule and bonus programs at any time without prior notice.
Advantages for registering early: Launch position for each event will be determined by date/time of entry
- Package registrations August 6 – 17, 2018 (five events) will receive a special incentive
- Package registrations August 18 – October 1, 2018 (five events) a special incentive
- Package Deposit; Teams registering prior to December 1,2018 may pay a $500 per event deposit (non-refundable) to secure your slot for all events of the season. Balance due ($150 per event) is due by Wednesday the week of the event.
- Teams may register and pay in full $1,250 for the season through Wednesday prior to the first event
- All package registrations receive personalized event results and points updates after each event.
- Special Draw Prizes at Team Tour registration meetings for Package Registered Teams
About American Bass Anglers:
American Bass Anglers is committed to providing low cost, close to home tournaments for the weekend angler and at the same time offer each competitor an upward path for individual angler progression. For more information about American Bass Anglers Open Series, the American Fishing Tour, the American Couples Series, Military Team Bass Tournament and the Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour visit www.americanbassanglers.com or call (256) 232-0406.
American Bass Anglers, Inc. is supported by Triton Boats, Mercury Marine, T-H Marine, Abu Garcia, Berkley, Hydrowave, SiriusXM® Radio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather, Garmin, Maui Jim, Power Pole, GEICO, and Optima Batteries.
Follow the team trail on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ABATeamTrail/
American Fishing Tour - Latest News
Billy Sipe Take the win on Badin Lake
Billy Sipe of Albemarle, NC is one step closer to the Bass Pro Shops Fishing Tour National Championship with a first place win on Badin Lake on 03/16/2019. Sipe weighed in five bass, which weighed 16.31-pounds. Second place went to Don Sprinkle of Lexington, NC with five bass weighing 12.70-pounds. Third place went to John Orchard of Winston Salem, NC with four bass weighing in at 10.01-pounds. Fourth place went to Brent Walser of Welcome, NC with 3 bass weighing in at 8.20-pounds. Congratulations to our lucky winners.
Allen Yarborough & Sunni Glidewell win on Lay Lake
Allen Yarborough and Sunni Glidewell won the Bass Pro Shops Couples Series, operated by American Bass Anglers, Central Alabama Division 1 tournament, held February 23, 2019, on Lay Lake. Running out of the Narrow’s in Shelby, AL the team caught 5 bass weighing 19.45-pounds. For the victory, they earned a check for $500.00. Allen won Man’s Big Fish with a 5.45-pound large-mouth. They caught their fish flipping grass.
Eddie Glascock Wins $5000.00 on Kerr Lake
ATHENS, Ala. – Eddie Glascock of Scottsburg, VA won the Bass Pro Shops Open Series Virginia event held on Kerr Lake on 3/16/19. Running out of Nut Bush Park in Henderson, North Carolina Glascock weighed in a five bass limit totaling 19.87-pounds. His limit was anchored by a bass weighing 5.40-pounds. He took home a check for $5000.00 for the win.
Neely Henry Rescheduled due to flooding
Athens, AL 03/05/2019 - The Bass Pro Shops Team Tour Alabama North Neely Henry tournament scheduled for Saturday 3/9/2019 has been rescheduled due to high water levels and unsafe boating conditions. The lake is currently above flood level and not expected to recede enough prior to the event to be safe. Angler safety is our number one priority and in the best interest of our anglers the tournament has been rescheduled to April 14, 2019. The rescheduled tournament will still launch from Coosa Landing. Registration will be held on site at Coosa Landing at the ABA stage trailer 4:00-6:30 with safety briefing and partner pairing at 7:00 p.m.